How to Install Badges
- Don’t install outside with extreme freezing temperatures (recommend 65 degrees or more), find an indoor, garage area to do the installation. Also Keep the badge in a warm room in the house until application.
- Clean the surface with a clean rag and alcohol and then completely dry the area (It needs to be completely dry or the tape won’t stick.
- Apply a heat for a few seconds to the area with a hair dryer to warm the area.
- Remove the plastic label that protects the adhesive on the badge.
- Centralize in the area where be apply.
- After install press badge onto the surface and apply equal pressure for at least 30 seconds.
- Repeat from step 2 if you have more badges to install.
- Wait couples of days before wash or wax the vehicle.